Friday, July 3, 2009

Countdown

T-minus 170 hours 44 minutes (depending on your time zone) until we meet at the Streamliner!

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to add the "2" and I can't believe they tore down the original restaurant that some of us worked in. But no matter what it's called or where it's located, next week we'll step back in time.

I'm more eager than ever to see so many of you from the RHS class of 1969. We have so much to talk about. So many memories, so little time. And so much of life to catch up on. I suspect we'll laugh and cry and maybe do both almost at the same time.

And we won't have enough time to share all of our hopes and dreams. So, my intention is that we won't lose touch with each other as much as we have over the past forty years. I also hope we can continue the search and reconnect with those we haven't located yet.

My plan now is that this blog will remain active as one more means of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment